All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- Specialty Coffee Egypt will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Specialty Coffee Egypt takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (cairocoffeecollective.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Specialty Coffee Egypt is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties diﬀerent rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
Egypt is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records, policies and rules.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Specialty Coffee Egypt always meets the standard so The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Please keep the proof of delivery receipt signed/confirmed by the registered customer.
- The customer will receive the payment confirmation by and the time the payment confirmation will reach the customer
- cairocoffeecollective.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Oﬃce of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Egypt.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refunds will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Wrong product was sent by the merchant.
The product is defective.
The product was damaged in shipping.
The product has been tampered.
Automatic Renewal Plan: By purchasing a recurring subscription in the amount and frequency referenced at checkout, you will continue to receive and be charged the same amount for each installment until you cancel, pause, or change your subscription preferences. You can always cancel, pause, or change your subscription preferences from your Account. The term of your subscription is continuous.
Cancellation Policy: Your subscription may be cancelled at any time via our website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If cancelling via email, please contact us at least 72 hours before the date you are scheduled to be charged next.
Recurring Charges: You will be charged the same amount for each order that is generated from your subscription unless configuration changes are made to the subscription, or you cancel and then resume that subscription.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time from your profile page at our website or by sending us an email.