Black, Brick Red, Brushed Brass, Matte Black, Midnight Blue, Pastel Yellow, Red
Moccamaster KGB Coffee Brewer
The KBG Select, Brews 4-10 cups in 6 minutes
The Moccamaster KGB Select is our batch brewer of choice offering a sweet and balanced cup, timeless design and coming in a range of unique vintage colours. The Coffee Brewer features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee if the carafe is pulled away. The KBG can brew up-to a full 40oz pot of coffee (10 cups) in six minutes and can also brew half of the amount if you place the switch in the half jug position. Coffee is held on a unique hot plate; which is engineered with a separate, independent element that rolls heat into the coffee to ensure a balanced taste from the first cup to the last drop. The hot plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold your coffee at 80 or 85°.
Features of benefits of the Moccamaster:
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º to 26º F which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – Achieved thru a cone shaped brew-basket design that regulates a 4 to 6 minute steep
- The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature at 175° or 185° F for 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
- SCA & ECBC certified
Size H 36 cm, W 32 cm, D 17 cm
Power 1.520 W
Cord 100 cm
Coffee filter No. 4
How many grams coffee per liter?
For brewing 1.25 liter we advise 60-75 grams of coffee. For brewing 4-6 cups, we recommend to increase the dosage. One dosage spoon (included) is 12 grams.
Coffee is a matter of taste: experiment with the coffee to water ratio till you find the flavour you like best!
- Brick Red
- Brushed Brass
- Matte Black
- Midnight Blue
- Pastel Yellow
Payment Plan Offered
Email for details